Monday, October 24, 2005

My Favourite "New Rule" Exchange

Bill Maher's show "Real Time with Bill Maher" on HBO has a section called New Rules, which is about How Things Should Be In A Perfect World, rather than the crappy beta version we put up with. Here his panel includes Ben Affleck (actor and celebrity), and Salman Rushdie (novelist, genius and hero).

MAHER: New Rule: Women have to meet me halfway. How do you expect me to masturbate to your fashion magazines if I never know when I might see Donatella Versace. Not very dignified at all, Mr. Rushdie, no.

RUSHDIE: No.

AFFLECK: Is this the free speech this man put his life on the line for?! Bill Maher jerking off?!

RUSHDIE: No, no, no. This is not free speech. This is cheap speech.

Comments:
Rushdie sure has a pretty wife.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?